1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
The Foundation for the Study of Thromboembolic Disease (FUENTE), hereinafter the RESPONSIBLE PARTY, is the RESPONSIBLE PARTY for the processing of the personal data of the Users and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with that set out in the current legislation on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) as regards the protection of physical persons in relation to the handling of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and Organic Law (Spain) 15/1999, of 13 December (Data Protection Law, LOPD), relative to the protection of personal data, for which the following information on the processing is provided:
Aim of processing: to maintain a business relationship with the User. The anticipated operations to carry out the processing are:
- Sending of commercial advertising material by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities of any other electronic or physical medium, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out business communications. These communications will be carried out by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY and related to its products and services, or from its collaborators or providers with which a promotion agreement has been reached. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- To perform statistical studies.
- To process orders, applications or any type of request that may be made by the users through any of the forms of contact that are available to them.
- To issue a news bulletin on the web page.
Criteria for storing data: they will be stored while there is a mutual interest to maintain the processing aim, and when it is no longer required for this aim they will be deleted using adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or their total destruction.
Communication of the data: Data will not be communicated to third parties, except as a legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of his/her data and the limitation or opposition to their treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if he/she considers that the processing does not comply with current regulations
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal Address: Fundación para el estudio de la Enfermedad Tromboembólica (FUENTE). Calle Pintura, 46 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón (MADRID)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet their request by the provider, with the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE PARTY is true and is responsible for communicating any modification of these.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever it makes any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to their needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
Whereas in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPD regulations for the processing of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 of LOPD, for which they are processed in a lawful, faithful and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and in an adequate, pertinent manner and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY warrants that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
The RIETE Registry is the world’s largest database on patients with venous thromboembolism (VTE).
RIETE Registry is a Fundación Fuente project